TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Publication/database in existence that lists effectiveness of experts in civil lawsuits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Publication/database in existence that lists effectiveness of experts in civil lawsuits Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone dealt with whether a publication or database exists that lists the relative effectiveness of experts in civil lawsuits? I'm with a district attorney's office in the civil division. I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Location: Dallas, Texas, U. S. | Registered: September 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that the Texas Blue Sheet and the Texas Reporter publish a list of verdicts, attorneys and experts in the larger counties of Texas. Contact a personal injury or insurance defensse lawyer in one of those places and they could give you more information.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post