TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    cps attorney/conflict of interest

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
cps attorney/conflict of interest Login/Join 
<ineedfairjustice>
posted
My cps case has an attorney who has represented the mother of my child and the accused abuser/ step father. He is representing cps in my case and denying me to have custody of my child based on an offense I committed in 1982. He also presented the abuse case to the grand jury which was no billed. He has personel friend relationship with my ex and her new husband. He believes that my new wife and I conspired these allogations and I believe is informing the judge of his oppinion which is swaying her decission. I have a petition for divorce letter with his law firm and his personel signature on it representing my ex wife. The judge does not believe this is a conflict of interest. I believe it is.

Report This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
From the main page:

Welcome to the TDCAA Bulletin Boards. The discussions in these user forums are for the benefit of prosecutors and their staff members, although we welcome relevant and appropriate input from other members of the criminal justice and government lawyer community. The opinions expressed on this forum are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of TDCAA, its staff, or any other member of the association. These forums are NOT a source of legal advice for citizens. Call the State Bar of Texas (800/204-2222) for information on seeking legal advice.

Posts: 2426 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post