TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Eat My Shorts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eat My Shorts Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess he didn't have enough Fiber in his diet! Big Grin

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, where in the world do you find this stuff?

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't reveal my sources, as it would compromise my security clearance.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picture that case going something like this:

Prosecutor: And as you approached the driver and began talking to him, did you notice anything unusual?

Cop: As he talked to me, I smelled a strong odor on his breath?

Prosecutor: You smelled a strong odor--would that have been the odor or alcohol?

Cop: Nope--believe it was Underoos.

Defense Counsel: Objection--calls for expert opinion testimony and the State has not qualified this witness as an expert on underwear odor.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
he was so upset with himself for driving impaired that he was trying to give himself a wedgie

Posts: 145 | Location: Bryan/College Station | Registered: April 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does he look 18 to you guys ?

Maybe eating your underwear has a "meth effect".

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would that be methane, as opposed to methamphetamine?

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Memo
TO: David Zurfluh

A) Fruit of the Loom is not real fruit.

B) Eating your underwear makes you look 45 or older.

1. Would you be willing to give a seminar to our Mounties on how you were able to blow
a perfect 08, simply by chewing on the crotch of your drawers?

a. What do you do for hangovers --
and does it involve putting dirty things
in your mouth or other orifices?

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NOTE TO SELF:

Next time I am arrested for DWI, it is probably not a good idea to eat the crotch out of my underwear. For Sanitary reasons, it would probably be best to attempt to eat a t-shirt or sock or other item of clothing in lieu of the nastiest part of my underwear.

Hopefully this will not be a trend. This thread ranks right up there in being bizarro with the death/murder by enema thread from last year. I no longer postulate that there can be nothing more weird every time one of these cases comes up with bizarro facts, as I am consistently proven wrong.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stacey L. Brownlee:
Does he look 18 to you guys ?

Maybe eating your underwear has a "meth effect".

18 is his mental/"emo" age. His chrono age is 45.

posted Hide Post
Several years ago we had a defendant who ate his own excrement to beat the breath test. He pled.

Suprisingly everyone in the office at that time recalls the video.

Posts: 83 | Location: Seguin, TX USA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
glad you posted that after lunch . . . Eek

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Larry it was true that he did 'nibble' at his excrement, ON VIDEO, to try to overcome the breath test. That was the funniest video EVER!! But if you want a real laugh, next time I'm in Seguin, ask me what happened when Max supervised him on probation!

Posts: 319 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: January 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post