TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    JonBenet Nightmare
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JonBenet Nightmare Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So does ANYONE believe that the media would have had FEWER questions if Mary Lacy had REFUSED to charge Karr in the face of his confession?

Posts: 325 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They would skewer her no matter what she did. If you have read the 90+ page affidavit, which can be accessed on line, you would be remiss in not investigating this matter as she did. The five page dismissal motion was thorough as well and provided all the reason to issue and later to dismiss a PC warrant.

Besides, the guy confessed to your murder, on international tv, at his request to speak to the media. He had previously confessed to that crime, as well as unrelated murder(s) and sexual assaults of other children, in the US and abroad in his emails to the Professor. He futher told the professor about his current teaching assignment, and on and on about all these horrible crimes against children: past, present and in the future.

One of his emails contains the most vile, sickest and ghastly horrible statement I have ever seen in many years of reading and watching weird confessions by strange individuals. Decorum prevents me from even broaching the topic of that sentence, but it will scare the living hell out of you as a human being, as a law enforcement official and as a parent.

If you tried to charge him with him remaining overseas, there is a substantial chance he'd be a runner {again}, since he is was currently a fugitive. I did read that their attempts at obtaining a surreptitious dna sample were unsecessful in Thailand before his arrest, thus necessitating his trip.

So, he's a fugitive from justice, he's admitted via email to perhaps the most vile and disgusting crimes, against the law and against nature itself (I could never say that in Court) that I have ever heard of. His dna certainly needs to go into codis immediately and I would hope that the director of the FBI would personally charge forth with a task force to check out this guy's various confessions, to henious crimes at home and abroad.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post