TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    You Can't Make This Up
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You Can't Make This Up Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A psychologist called as an expert defense witness said the boy suffered from "affluenza," a term used to describe the emotional pitfalls of consumerism and excess wealth, and grew up in a house where parents were preoccupied with arguments with each other that led to a divorce.

NB: Really?

Link

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fire possibly caused by fireworks burns 350 port potties

link

NB: Great start to the new year on this thread

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lawyer has his briefcase stolen... out of the courtroom.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NY outlaws tattooing pets

Perhaps I am behind the times, but I really didn't know this was a problem. Eek

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many of the goats shown at the local 4H stock show are tattooed inside their ears. But is it really a pet if you intend to eat them later? Is this a consideration that only us rural DAs have?

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The article says it doesn't include tattooing for identification, Brody. I know tattooing dogs is becoming a new form of IDing, but it sounds like this is just the cosmetic ones.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The article states the bill's author proposed the law after she noticed "gothic" kittens with tattoos for sale online.

Wow.

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, Lori, you can't post that and not link to a news story that includes http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-animal-cruelty.html photos.

(Once again, the British tabloids coming to the rescue here)

posted Hide Post
Swedish Man Acquitted of Rape Due to 'Sexomnia'

I was asleep the whole time, I swear...

ABC News Link

posted Hide Post
Lawyer Wearing Only Diaper When Arrested in Home Invasion, Stabbing

NBC News Link

This thread needing dusting off

posted Hide Post
Giant rabid beaver attacks Georgia girl swimming in lake
The girl’s father beat the beaver to death while rescuing his daughter
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u...mming-lake-rcna94277

This thread needed dusting off...