TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Land Contract
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Land Contract Login/Join 
posted
County wants to sell property to City for no less than fair market value under LGC 272.001(b)(5). County obtains appraisal on the property and City agrees to pay the appraised value and all closing costs. Does anyone have a sale contract for property conveyed in this matter that they wouldn't mind sharing? Much thanks.

Posts: 30 | Location: Rockwall, Texas USA | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in seeing a copy as well.

Posts: 90 | Location: Lockhart TX | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have one we recently executed with a school district where they purchased land from the county.
I'll see if I can find it if you think it might help.
Michael Hartman
Scurry County Attorney

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 30 | Location: Rockwall, Texas USA | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in looking back at my file, all I have is the earnest money contract with the school....I believe we allowed them access to the site for their appraiser to perform the inspection and his estimate was extremely close to the appraisal we received from our evaluation so all parties agreed the market value of the property was X $ per acre and both the commissioners court and school board made that finding in a public meeting.
If you would like a copy of the earnest money contract, I can fax it to you, however, it is fairly generic. Sorry, I thought I had a seperate agrreement in the file.

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post