TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Need Help w/ Commitment Paperwork
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Help w/ Commitment Paperwork Login/Join 
posted
Both the state and defense agree defendant should be committed to the State Hosiptal for treatment, after reviewing psychologist's report. What commitment forms do I need? Both state and defense wish to waive jury hearing and are in agreement for commitment. State wishes to prosecute cases after defendant is competent. What forms do I need? Please email them to me at ada1@lawyer.com or fax them 830-775-0352.
Any help or advice would be greatly appriecated.

Thanks,
Bob Adams
830-775-0505

Posts: 2 | Location: Del Rio, TX | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why, what you need is a copy of "Mental Defenses," available from TDCAA. And it comes with forms on a CD.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great answer!

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's "Starnes, Jane Starnes" of novelette fame!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If novelette fame translated into book sales . . .

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We bought one, Jane.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one too, Jane. And, it's not being used as a coaster for a potted plant like my "Future Danger" book is throughout the reading public.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the cover color is smashing!

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post