TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    From a (voting) citizen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From a (voting) citizen Login/Join 
posted
I've been reading these forums sporadically for the past few years now. When I first started to visit here, my intention was to go to law school. However, while my academic and career plans have changed, my interest in prosecutorial work still remains.

Considering that prosecutors play a very important part in local government, I am pleased to see so many prosecutors here posting here using their real names. To me, this represents a type of open government that allows the public to both understand what prosecutors do and then make more informed choices at the ballot box.

Another area that amazes me is that I understand that you all hail from both major political parties, yet it seems as if all of you are working towards the same goals. Interestingly, I have not seen one thread here that has discussed what I feel probably may be the most important case in Texas prosecution currently, the State of Texas vs. Tom DeLay. However, that may be a good thing.

I hope that Texas citizens can become more informed about our judicial system and perhaps use this website as a resource in furtherance of that goal.

Sincerely from College Station, TX.

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post