TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Which is creepier?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which is creepier? Login/Join 
posted

Question:
OK, forum buddy Rudy Flores from Palestine, behind the Pine Curtain, has called me out. Smile

WHICH DO YOU THINK IS CREEPIER:

1. THE SUGICALLY SEVERED PORTION OF THE CAT (HEAD AND FOREQUARTERS) FOUND ON THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE SIDEWALK TO THE HON. JUDGE SUSAN CRISS'S HOME. AS YOU MAY RECALL, JUDGE CRISS PRESIDED OVER THE TRIAL OF EXONERATED HEAD-CUTTER-OFFER AND MULTIMILLIONAIRE BOB DURST.

OR

2. THE FACT THAT A JUDGE IN ANOTHER STATE WAS FOUND GUILTY OF USING A PETER PUMP ON HIMSELF DURING TRIALS.

Choices:
SURGICALLY SEVERED CAT HEAD AND LEGS
JUDGE'S SELF-ABUSEMENT DEVICE

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think of yourself as a writer for Letterman or Stewart. Given these two stories, which one is a basis for comedy, as opposed to the basis for a CSI episode? While I'm no subscriber to "Cat Fancy" magazine, doing that to any animal is creepy, disturbing and vile. And though the subject matter of cases being heard during pumping may have injected an unfortunate solemn element to the judge's case, the juvenile sense of humor within me simply can't get past giggling about it.

BTW, Greg, I assume "self-abusement" is an intentional Freudian play on words. In which case, I must say "well done." Trying to weave the yarn with references to foxes and onesself might have been overreaching.

[This message was edited by Scott Brumley on 07-03-06 at .]

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post