TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    need a judgment for not guilty due to insanity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need a judgment for not guilty due to insanity Login/Join 
posted
i've a case where a defendant was found not guilty by reason of insanity and committed to a state hospital.

i'm drafting the judgment and would like to compare to another for accuracy.

can anyone help with a form?

Posts: 52 | Location: meridian, texas | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got one. If I forget to send it to you Monday, e-mail me directly.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane, does your judgment include the term "Bat Sh*t Crazy"?

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Troy -- I sent you the judgments. Let me know if you need anything else.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I was out of the country on vacation and could not respond in a timely way -- but Jane came to the fore, and I would urge all to buy her book.

Posts: 264 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you jane.

i received them. appreciate the help!

troy

Posts: 52 | Location: meridian, texas | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it's been awhile, but any chance of getting a copy at this late date?

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several, I'll give you a ring.

Posts: 264 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know if you don't receive the order and the order the renewal statute (46C.261).

posted Hide Post
Got 'em. Thanks

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post