TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Texas Bar Journal Letter to the Editor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Bar Journal Letter to the Editor Login/Join 
posted
Thanks to Shannon Edmonds for his (correctly) informative letter to the editor in the November 2005 Texas bar journal. The letter concerned numerous errors in the Journal's recent criminal law update.

Posts: 218 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Shannon, how about icluding a link or the letter text for those of us who read only the disciplinaries?

[This message was edited by BLeonard on 11-08-05 at .]

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, I haven't received the dang thing myself -- but I'll share it when I get it. (I could post the original, but they might not have printed it all.)

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The website for the Texas Bar Journal does not seem to publish the letters to the editor in its online version. (See the online table of contents for the November issue of the Texas Bar Journal).

And, honestly, I do not usually read the letters to the editor -- except this time I saw Shannon's name and the word "criminal" in the title, so I figured it would actually be worth reading.

Posts: 218 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post