TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    1977 Aggravated Assault
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1977 Aggravated Assault Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone out there happen to know the offense level for aggravated assault back in 1977? (Exact date of offense was 10/13/77). Our clerk's office got a letter from TDCJ. This guy is still in prison on an indeterminate sentence of 2-7 years.

Posts: 22 | Location: Brenham, TX | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn't practicing back then, I just maintain a collection of old penal codes. (In case anyone was confused.)

Posts: 62 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: November 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I wasn't practicing back then either, and obviously don't have a good collection of old penal codes. So glad that you do, though. Let me know if you ever decide to get rid of them. Wink

Posts: 22 | Location: Brenham, TX | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post