TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    expert witness inquiry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

expert witness inquiry Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have any information on a polygrapher out of Round Rock named Joe Klingensmith?

Posts: 131 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: November 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's with the Round Rock Police Department. I wasn't aware they did polygraphs. Personally, I don't think polygraphs are good for much except to get a confession when a liar is confronted with the fact that everybody knows he's lying, including the machine.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sara,

Please contact me. I have some info that you may need to know about this witness. You can reach me thru our main # at (512) 943-1111.

Posts: 90 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't anyone have any curiosity as to whether "sara" is a prosecutor, victim or defendant?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Based on her past posts, I think she is with the Bastrop County DA.

Posts: 158 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There used to be a Sara working here, but she left in the last quarter of last year, September I think it was. She is now in Waco at the DA's office. I think this is her, but not sure.

If it is you Sara, write home sometime.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a prosecutor with Waco DA- used to be with bastop. Hi Greg! I needed this info because this polygrapher tested a alleged perpretrator out of a CPS/criminal case here. I received some great info fro Melissa. Thanks!!!

Posts: 131 | Location: Hondo, Texas | Registered: November 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep in mind, rumor has it that taking beta blockers can reduce a defendant's reaction to the polygraph. I'd not trust any results that didn't have the defendant in the pokey for 92 hours or so to guarantee there were no substances helping him/her have a steady heart rate.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And don't forget the benefits of Ambien and Phenegran (sp) -- you might not pass a polygraph, but at least you won't remember when you're supposed to be at the capitol either.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A.P.:

Hey, I think THIS Kennedy may actually have a valid excuse! Don't be so quick to poo-poo his explanation. Ambien has been known to have some freaky side effects. My doctor said that one of his patients reported "the faces of her clocks all melted." Another patient would arise while sleeping, clean her house, and organize her closets - then she would awake in the morning and not remember doing it. Now THAT'S the kind of pill I need! Gimme a script, doc!

Posts: 12 | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J McBride:
A.P.:

Hey, I think THIS Kennedy may actually have a valid excuse! Don't be so quick to poo-poo his explanation. Ambien has been known to have some freaky side effects. My doctor said that one of his patients reported "the faces of her clocks all melted." Another patient would arise while sleeping, clean her house, and organize her closets - then she would awake in the morning and not remember doing it. Now THAT'S the kind of pill I need! Gimme a script, doc!

I have heard the ambien defense so often now (most notoriously in a child molestor) that I can't believe it. Of course, the Kennedy family history has nothing to do with my opinion in this case. Wink

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did I poo-poo somebody? I haven't posted here in 6 months or so...the last thing I remember was taking a blood pressure pill, and -- ohhhh, here's the deal, I must've grabbed the wife's premarin by mistake, no wonder the sudden and tremendous urge to go shopping for shoes.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post