TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    I think we know how this case ends...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think we know how this case ends... Login/Join 
posted
Introduction to capital murder opinion:

Appellant and Tammy Gardner had a relatively short, but violent, marriage. Before Tammy married appellant in 1999, she was very outgoing and happy. After that marriage, she lost weight, became introverted, and lost her sparkle. Appellant dominated, threatened, and physically abused her. His name was tattooed on her inner thigh.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent work by the Collin County prosecutors on that case, particularly the appellate ninja.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to sound like I'm at all blaming the victim, but this poor woman should have talked to the defendant's first 4 wives before marrying him. He shot his second wife and she's a paraplegic?! He was not a good catch. And it sounds like needs to not walk the Earth with us. Good job.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think you can really blame the victim for not talking to the other wife he shot. The opinion (oddly) doesn't mention that the second wife died of surgical complications a few weeks later and never even left the hospital after the defendant shot her.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NINJA!

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post