TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    QuickLaw
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

QuickLaw Login/Join 
posted
It is time to update the one page Quicklaw (the laminated sheet with punishment ranges and sentencing lists). This is the sheet you take to court to remember all the sentencing laws at a glance. I am looking for suggestions:

1) Is there anything on the current sheet you think should be corrected?

2) What would you like to see added on the update?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If there is room, (1) a list of sex offender crimes requiring judicial admonitions during a plea and registration as a sex offender, and (2) a list of offenses for which a judge must order a DNA specimen after indictment (Gov. Code Sec. 411.147).

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you could squeeze it in somewhere, it would be nice to have the weights for and punishments for the other things besides cocaine and marijuana. I don't use the class c info much and I could really use HSC 481.113-118 in some concise form. Whatever form it takes, it will still be the most used reference in the office.

Posts: 119 | Location: Chambers County Texas | Registered: March 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post