TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    September Bar Journal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September Bar Journal Login/Join 
posted
You should soon be getting your September Bar Journal. Now, before you tell me what you are going to do with it this month, consider that two of our most interesting criminal justice types have articles in it.

A.P. Merillat and Lee Hon have published articles on expert witness testimony (future dangerousness and mental retardation, respectively). Given them a look at the Bar's web page by clicking here.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A.P.'s article rocks! No offense to the others as I didn't read them yet.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great job, Lee! You very ably laid-out what folks need to hear but rarely do in this Atkins-era. I always find it remarkable how as a young boy you were exposed to the brutality and vicious, determined act of murder committed by Johnny Penry against one of your neighbors and now, you have found yourself prosecuting him, setting precedent in the legal world and spending many years of your career seeking justice for the Moseley family. Good for you, sir.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back at ya, A.P.! Thanks for all of your effort in keeping folks informed as to how things really are in our prison system. There is so much published and spoken misinformation out there in this regard, that I always find it both fascinating and refreshing to hear or read your comments.

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post