TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Who's running the show?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's running the show? Login/Join 
posted
Since Erik left, who's running this web site? smile

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't tell you that. razz

HAL 9000--One Step Ahead of IBM.

[This message was edited by John Rolater on 05-13-02 at .]

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, Terry, I thought about letting John's answer stand (it made me laugh, for one thing), but the person in charge of the content side of the website is more or less me until we get a new research attorney hired. John Brown remains our technical-side webmaster.

Lindsey Roberts and I are splitting up the research attorney duties now that Erik has gone over to the Travis County DA's office (we miss him!!!). We have intrepid law clerk Ben Moore (just finished his second year at Texas Tech) on board, beginning today. We're hoping to have a new research attorney in the office by early June. Until then, please bear with us as we try to juggle website/legal questions with our seminar and book duties.

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laughing at my humor or laughing at my grammar?

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both, John! Isn't it nice when it works out that way??

Posts: 115 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post