TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    jail mail theater planning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

jail mail theater planning Login/Join 
posted
For any of those folks wanting to participate or attend the event Jane Starnes thought up one evening at the Corpus seminar, please email me at:

jailmailtheater@yahoo.com

so we can get a list of email addys and then it can be coordinated from there. Just a way to communicate off forum about this fun get-together.

I will be giving Jane the password for this email addy so that info can be sent to those interested. I'm not trying to take this event planning over from Jane, but just trying to help her as I know she is busy fighting crime and I think JMT will be a hoot. It might even become a traditional event. Several folks expressed interest in this event at the legislative update last month, and I'm trying to follow through as some of us don't have emails listed in our profiles.

JMT is simply a night of informal jail mail theater, consisting of reading various jail mails you may have received that are humorous, scary, crazy, entertaining, mildly amusing, threatening or in any way that you think would be interesting to your fellow prosecutors...

More importantly, we can have an evening of camaraderie away from the maddening crowds and share some fun stories of our careers, a change from the bad stories we hear every day about criminals and their victims.

This is not a tdcaa affiliated or sanctioned event.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, where, when, what time, etc.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one ever responded. Bring your jail mail and hunt me up tomorrow. Or Jane, since she is the ringleader of this circus.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post