TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    quick form needed...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

quick form needed... Login/Join 
posted
I know that the form exists, am not sure where...

Law enforcement needs a video from a school; school refuses to release. At this point there is no case filed; if it is, it will be a juvenile. We need the video to determine if the case is an A or C.

Don't think there's an app for this...is there a form for this?

THanks.

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
search warrant--with language allowing those in control of place to be searched to comply by providing a copy of the video? Grand jury subpoena?

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can I "adjust" a GJ subpoena for this? Being a misdemeanor and a juvie, it isn't going in front of them.....

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We fixed that juvi problem sometime ago, just not many folks know.

See Family Code 53.035

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a better solution is out there. Than mine, I mean...

[This message was edited by JohnR on 04-02-12 at .]

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post