TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Correcting a mistake in the judgment....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Correcting a mistake in the judgment.... Login/Join 
posted
I pled a D for trashing his girlfriend's car. The girlfriend was the named complainant, and restitution - paid upfront - was required for the probation. Days after the judgment was rendered, I learned 1)that the car actually belonged to the girlfriend's mother; 2)girlfriend & D are back together; and 3)girlfriend will not give her mother the restitution. I feel complicit in this and want to at least try to correct it. Can the State move for judgment Nunc Pro Tunc to try & correct the judgement? Anyone ever heard of anything like this? If so, please respond to me directly at dharris@bexar.org; or 210.335.2321.

Thanx

-Daryl Harris

Posts: 2 | Location: San Antonio, TX, Bexar | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not have your judge amend the conditions of probation and award restiution to the correct party?

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post