TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Isn't that special
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Isn't that special Login/Join 
posted
Okay, that didn't work (as Greg was kind enough to point out.) The article is on the home page. Former officer putting out a video to help drug dealers, users, possessors, etc. avoid getting busted.
[This message was edited by Gordon LeMaire on 12-22-06 at .]

[This message was edited by Gordon LeMaire on 12-22-06 at .]

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your link isn't working, so may I suggest one of the most entertaining websites currently available.

www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

which qualifies as one of the most hilarious works of (web) literature I have ever seen.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, man...luckily not too many people are back from vacation to hear me howling (literally) from my office from reading that website.

Posts: 51 | Location: Galveston, Texas USA | Registered: September 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It only makes you howl if it rings true, X. I literally could not talk I laughed so long and well after reading that page and the links. Mil rocks!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to see HER blog site... Wink

That was hilarious, GG! Big Grin

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post