TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Expert Witness Help Needed on Kimberley Molina (Bexar Co. ME's Office)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expert Witness Help Needed on Kimberley Molina (Bexar Co. ME's Office) Login/Join 
posted
Also posted in Expert Witness section--but that area gets slim traffic compared to this one:

Dr. Molina is scheduled to testify as a defense expert in a traumatic brain injury case to an infant. I noticed that she has published articles on Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS).

Has anyone dealt with her as an expert witness. Any prior testimony, articles, or letters would be helpful.

[This message was edited by Robert S. DuBoise on 07-31-09 at .]

[This message was edited by Robert S. DuBoise on 07-31-09 at .]

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is the deputy chief ME in our county, and is very pleasant on the stand. I would think she would be happy to talk to you. Our ME's office (disclaimer here: I am probably oversimplifying this) does not believe that massive brain injuries can be caused by simply shaking a baby. They say that the shaking is coupled with striking the child against a surface. That is probably what they are calling her to say.

Posts: 6 | Location: San Antonio Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post