TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    New Book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Book Login/Join 
posted
As you may have seen from the Issues in Prosecution section, Richard Alpert now has a book on DWI. This is the same Alpert who tried the windshield case and provided us all with an entertaining cross examination of the defendant.

You owe it to yourself to check out the book. Tell your office to get a copy now. The alternative is to watch the defense sitting at their counsel table with a binder by Gary Trichter. Now, you don't want that happening, do you?

All of us have heard Richard speak (he is a big part of the Baby Prosecutor School). In addition, he is scheduled for four locations this summer for regional seminars.

Thank you Richard for your help to prosecutors.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just placed an order online by clicking on "Publications" at the top of the page. Cool

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure this publication will be top notch, just as his oral presentations are. Just wondering if there is a chapter on "surcharges". Wink

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard, have gone back to "lurking" or do you actually post anything now that you are a published author and Court TV star?

[This message was edited by John Bradley on 07-18-03 at .]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is so nice to be missed. I have been directing the Trial Skills Course for the past week and before that I was in a trial (a rare occurence for me I'll admit). I would post more often but before I can even see the post Mr. Bradley has answered the question and there is only so many times I want my post to be "I agree with John."

Posts: 261 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post