TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Cookie Crumb Pic for Circumstantial Evidence
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cookie Crumb Pic for Circumstantial Evidence Login/Join 
posted
anybody have a link for the cookie crumb pic to use for explaining circumstantial evidence during voir dire?

Posts: 9 | Registered: January 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did a Google search using the words " cookie crumbs circumstantial evidence" and found it. It was in a power point. Cute. See below . . .

PPT] Forms of Evidence - New Learner
File Format: Microsoft Powerpoint - Quick View
Example: The cookie monster is found standing by an open cookie jar with cookie crumbs on his face. The circumstantial evidence would indicate that the ...

www.newlearner.com/courses/hts/cln4u/ppt/evidence.ppt

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pretty neat! i remember that someone had a power point slide of a smoking gun as an illustration of reasonable doubt. does anyone have that pic easily available?

Posts: 52 | Location: meridian, texas | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sent it to you. Nice to help someone with my 1000th post!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It goes by pretty fast after the first 1,000.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you ken! glad to be a part.

Posts: 52 | Location: meridian, texas | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post