TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Question regarding Sheriff's Department and DA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question regarding Sheriff's Department and DA? Login/Join 
posted
I have a very important question. Is it common practice for a sheriff's department and DA's office to wait to pick up an adult that has sexually assaulted a 9 year old little girl and in the process given her an STD? I am unsure of this, so I wanted to ask. After months of medical and mental therapy, he has still not been indicted, is this normal practice? I thought this type of case would be a priority, but I thought wrong. This is not an attack by no means. I am just worried that it is not being taken seriously. Any opinions or advise would be welcomed. Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Location: Frankston, Texas, USA | Registered: August 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This web site is not the appropriate place for specific questions about how a case is being handled. Prosecutors, in general, are not permitted to comment on pending investigations. Your questions are best directed in private to your local Sheriff and District Attorney.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post