TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Don't bring a BB gun to a gunfight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't bring a BB gun to a gunfight Login/Join 
posted
Officers were called at 9:50 p.m. Wednesday by someone reporting a break-in in progress at the back door of a home in the 700 block of Oscar Smith Drive, police Cmdr. Penny Dunn said.

One of three people in the home fired several shots at a man Dunn said was armed with a BB handgun. Wounded, the intruder fled on foot, police said.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/2009/10/23/1023roundup.html

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"...a harmonica was found at the scene, alledged - aledgedl - alegedly - perhaps having fallen from the harmonica holster of one of the suspects."

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inspector Callahan: An E harp's a good weapon. But I've seen a C harp ricochet off a windshield. No good in a city like this.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, I thought Callahan carried a Mastertone banjo in his crime fighting days...with hollow point strings.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The most powerful musical instrument known to man ... and could blow your head clean off. So you've gotta ask yourself a question: Do I know Foggy Mountain Breakdown in G? Well, do ya, Punk?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only question you've gotta ask yourself, punk, is...does this banjo have 4 strings or 5?

[This message was edited by GG on 10-23-09 at .]