TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Calling someone a virgin is now derogatory?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling someone a virgin is now derogatory? Login/Join 
posted
Along the bottom of the ad is the tag line, "Free text virgin to virgin."

"It's the tag line; it's derogatory," said Damon Chang, 27. "A lot of her church friends saw it."

For the full story read:

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa070920_mo_girlphoto.f3bcee85.html

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SO J, being the legal mastermind and multicultural dude that you are, is she saying she isn't a virgin? Or that she is is a virgin and it is an invasion of her privacy to so label her? Is she embarrassed now that her church friends think she is a virgin?

It seems since the photog has joined in the suit, their cause of action is: "pay us money because you used my picture in a way I didn't like but we also want money for the guy who got me into this mess because you credited his page name and not his real name, and he is missing out on his fifteen minutes of fame."

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post