TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Necrophilia is against the law (and really gross!)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Necrophilia is against the law (and really gross!) Login/Join 
posted
Court: Wisconsin law bans sex with dead bodies

updated 5:17 p.m. CT, Wed., July. 9, 2008
MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin law bans sex with dead bodies, the state Supreme Court ruled Wednesday in reinstating charges against three men accused of digging up a corpse so one of them could have sex with it.

The court waded into the grisly case after lower court judges ruled nothing in state law banned necrophilia. Those decisions prompted public outrage and a push by a state lawmaker to make sex with a corpse a crime.

In Wednesday's 5-2 decision, the high court said Wisconsin law makes sex acts with dead people illegal because they are unable to give consent.

[Ed: They can't consent? How 'bout "that's just wrong, man!"]

article

The Lizard Man is innocent!

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NOW they pass a law? You would've thought they'd learned their lesson after Ed Gein.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, actually, the Court was interpreting the sexual assault law that has been on the books for awhile. This whole case is pretty much a make-weight for the defense. I know that shocks everyone.

The whole of the argument was that section x makes the result of section y absurd and that section z makes section r superfluous -- blah, blah, blah -- you've all seen it before.Grunke opinion here

This section of the law kinda says it all to me: "(7) Death of victim. This section applies whether a victim is dead or alive at the time of the sexual contact or sexual intercourse." Wis. Stat. � 940.225.

Posts: 13 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: January 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, this also should mean that, if your partner asks you to saok in an ice bath for thirty minutes and then lie real still.................

Posts: 48 | Location: Seguin, TX, USA | Registered: June 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would I have to call her the next day?

Posts: 137 | Location: Corsicana, TX | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flowers might be in order, although more in the line of lillies rather than roses.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MDK:
So, this also should mean that, if your partner asks you to saok in an ice bath for thirty minutes and then lie real still.................

It has been reported that something along those lines was one of the many perversions favored by the abominable Josef Fritzl:

"He said that some of the prostitutes would refuse to go upstairs with him [Fritzl] � "which was extremely rare in this business" � because of demands including sadism and "demanding that a girl should pretend to be a corpse". "

Rest of story:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3879488.ece

Posts: 245 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: July 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I thought Battlestar Galactica was dark.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cold Ethyl by Alice Cooper:

One thing I miss
Is cold Ethyl and her skeleton kiss.
We met last night
Making love by the refrigerator light.
Ethyl, Ethyl,
Let me squeeze you in my arms.
Ethyl, Ethyl,
Come and freeze me with your charms.
One thing, no lie -
Ethyl's frigid as an Eskimo pie.
She's cool in bed,
She's gotta be 'cuz Ethyl's dead.
(Repeat 2nd verse)
Come on, cold Ethyl, freeze me baby.
One thing - it's true,
Cold Ethyl I am stuck on you,
And everything is my way,
Ethyl don't have much to say.
(Repeat 2nd verse)
Come here, cold Ethyl
What makes you so cold ?...OO..So cold
Cold Ethyl, cold, cold Ethyl
If I live 'til 97,
You'll still be waiting
In refrigerator heaven,
Cuz you're cool, you're ice.
Cold Ethyl - you're my paradise.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a good album.

posted Hide Post
I will never think the same way about Wilco prosecutors again after that. Cool

posted Hide Post
Originally posted by JohnR:
I will never think the same way about Wilco prosecutors again after that.

Why would someone want to prosecute Jeff Tweedy? Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is a good album.

posted Hide Post
Admittedly, my exposure to Alice Cooper is limited to the discussion of Milwaukee in Wayne's World.

posted Hide Post
He's no Rush.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jane starnes:
Cold Ethyl by Alice Cooper:
[QUOTE]

I'm not surprised a WILCO prosecutor has great knowledge of obscure Vince Furnier tunes, I'm impressed.

Too bad Brumley won't go for a restaging of Alice's 1975 ABC "Welcome to my nightmare" special for the annual update.

I am, however, shocked that JohnR is not more familiar with hard hearted Alice.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am the first to admit that my musical exposure is sketchy. My dad didn't like the radio to be on.

posted Hide Post
JohnR, you should have done like I did -- rely on friends' older sisters to expose me to inappropriate music and literature! Then take your allowance money down to the record store and buy the album.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The man, if that is what he is, still hasn't changed. And all that chicken-head biting was a little over the top but I didn't know that the other thing he did on stage was ever considered music!!!!.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane, I tried to get my friends' older sisters to expose me to inappropriate music and literature, but they told me something on the order of "buzz off, creep."

BTW, Greg, I don't see a problem with doing an Alice Cooper set, but I don't have (1) hair -- long or otherwise -- or (2) a snake.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hair and snakes are optional nowadays in Rock and Roll.

JAS-I don't think he really bit the head of a chicken off. Like all those rumors about Burmley's days as a college rocker, it is simply not true.

You don't like any of the litany of radio friendly "mainstream" hits by Alice? Billion Dollar Babies, School's Out, Under my Wheels, No more Mr. Nice Guy...to name a very few.

From wiki:

After an unrehearsed stage routine involving Cooper and a live chicken garnered attention from the press, the band decided to capitalize on tabloid sensationalism, creating in the process a new subgenre, shock rock. Cooper claims that the infamous 'Chicken Incident', which took place at the Toronto Rock 'n Roll Revival concert in September 1969, was in fact an accident. A chicken somehow made its way on stage during Alice Cooper's performance. Not having any experience around farm animals, Cooper presumed that, since the chicken had wings, it would be able to fly.[14] He picked it up and threw it out over the crowd, expecting it to fly away; the bird instead plummeted into the first few rows of the crowd occupied by disabled people in wheelchairs, who reportedly proceeded to tear the animal to pieces.[15]

The next day, the incident made the front page of many national newspapers, and Zappa phoned him to ask if the story, which reported that Cooper had bit the head off the chicken and drunk its blood on stage, was true. Cooper denied the rumor, whereupon Zappa told him, "Well, whatever you do, don't tell anyone you didn't do it",[16] obviously recognising that such kind of publicity would be priceless for the band.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post