TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defendant requested DNA testing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defendant requested DNA testing Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a basic response to those pro se requests for DNA testing that defendants file even when there was no testing done because the the outcry was 3 years later, etc ("not technically capable of producing probative results.) or no DNA was collected or do I need to go to work and draft my own from scratch? Thanks.

Posts: 130 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey look. Our very own forum spam-troll.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She evidently didn't read DJC's post carefully. He was referring in particular to cases where there is no apparent DNA evidence to test.

Janette

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
[Spam entry deleted by Admin]

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email with attachments.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just what I needed.

Posts: 130 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post