TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Wedgies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wedgies Login/Join 
posted
OK, if the SOL is long enough, there's a few people I might want to go after for past infliction of wedgies. This must not have been a felony wedgie since no mention of torn or detached waistband. - -

"Wedgies Are No Laughing Matter

Thursday , April 06, 2006

When considering various methods of inflicting grievous embarrassment on unsuspecting victims, it is important to remember that the condition of having one's undergarments stuck between the buttocks, often resulting from a prankster's yank on one's drawers, is no laughing matter.

Unfortunately, it seems one Albany, N.Y., wedge-ucator failed to get the memo.

Mark Holley, a 41-year-old teacher at New Covenant Charter School, is facing misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child for giving a wedgie to a 10-year-old pupil, the Associated Press and Albany Times Union report.

Police say that Holley snuck up on the student and yanked his skivvies skyward, while in the locker room at a summer swimming program last year.

The student's mother reported the incident to the school, but the police didn't get word of it until January.

They made the arrest after interviewing both the wedgied and the wedgie-giver."

Posts: 145 | Location: Bryan/College Station | Registered: April 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Is this what the Sunday morning TV talking heads mean when they discuss "wedge issues"?

Posts: 2426 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there no limit to actions exposing one to criminal or civil liability?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This calls for intensive review by the Legislature of the more pernicious societal problem of "swirlies." Razz

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the word "pernicious". No doubt that is why you are the elected in your jurisdiction.

Can you work that into a song?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the punishment range for Aggravated Wedging?

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the officers ought to be commended in this matter. Can you think about the enormous talent it takes to keep a straight face as some nellie wants them to take a report about her sons wedgie. Scenerio:

Cop "yes maam, you called needing assistance?"

MOM "yes, my son got a wedgie, and I want to report it!"

C "A Wedgie?"

I would think any officer keeping a straight face during that encounter deserves merit!

Good luck finding a juror that hasn't been on the receiving end of that prank!

Posts: 319 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: January 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pranks between kids are one thing. But a 41 year old teacher doing it to a 10 year old child is a bit over the top. Isn't this offensive touching by a male adult on a young child?

Posts: 419 | Location: Abilene, TX USA | Registered: December 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you PK !!

If I found out that ANY 41 year old man had his hand in my kids (both mine are boys but it would apply to a female child as well) pants, the investigation would be of a totally different kind, with me as the suspect.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder who will help this defendant get out of this crack Smile

Posts: 169 | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post