TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Another prison space saving approach
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another prison space saving approach Login/Join 
posted
Faced with a mandate to cut the state's prison population by 30,000, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation announced Monday it would begin allowing prisoners to serve their sentences online.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an innovative solution! I, for one, am glad to see prison officials willing to think outside the box in order to best rehabilitate these incarcerated citizens.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lord, I hope no one in our legislature reads this JB. I can just see this being the next version of "smart on crime" legislation coming down the pike in Austin. Ugh!

Posts: 293 | Registered: April 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One would hope that the legislators would consider the source of the article. Wink

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post