TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Capital Murder Voir Dire Questionnaire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Capital Murder Voir Dire Questionnaire Login/Join 
posted
I'm looking for examples of capital murder (death) voir dire questionnaires. If you've got one you've used before, I'd love to have it. Or if you have any tips or feedback on voir dire, let me know. You can answer here or e-mail me. Thanks.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jane, I've got one I'll email you that I think is pretty good. It's a conglomeration of several I've used or seen in the past.

Posts: 23 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Laura Popps, Lisa Tanner, Matt Powell, Lyn McClellan, Vic Wisner, and Kate Dolan for all their questionnaires. We're off to a good start!

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post