TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    THE ZOMBIE DEFENSE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THE ZOMBIE DEFENSE Login/Join 
posted
Actor Woody Harrelson, who had just finished filming a movie involving zombie attacks, is being investigated in an assault involving a TMZ photographer at an airport.

Woody says it's not assault, that since he was still in character from the movie, that he mistook the photographer for a zombie.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

The article LOOKOUT! IT'S A ZOMBIE is fairly amusing, and I suppose that if the papps think they have a legitimate right to harass celebs who are on their own time with their families and children, then Woody has a legitimate right to say he thought it was a zombie. Big Grin

There is a link within that article to a TIME magazine feature Zombies Are the New Vampires that discusses a new book, called Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, where Zombies are, well, Jane Austen-fied. Or Jane Austen is zombie-fied. In any event, it sounds like it makes Jane Austen much more readable.

[This message was edited by Greg Gilleland on 04-11-09 at .]

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zombies are scary.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post