TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Dark Criminal Humor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dark Criminal Humor Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, half the time, when I read stuff from The Onion, I can't figure out what point, if any, they are trying to make. But, it does make you laugh. Then, you look around to make sure no one was watching you.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto, John. Although the point i took away from this article was that incidents like the "planned" massacre in the article, have become so routine that you can almost write the article before the incident. Note the plethora of cliches throughout the article that are familiar to anyone who has read about any of the multitude of such stories in the past few years.

Posts: 622 | Location: San Marcos | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post