TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Richard Alpert's Next Case?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard Alpert's Next Case? Login/Join 
posted
Raines told WFAA that he has taken medication for bipolar disorder but stopped this summer. He said he bought the forklift from a stranger for $500, then "took the tractor" and "drove the tractor to a beer store."

"I picked up a six-pack," Raines said. "I had my dog with me on top of the lift."

He was driving it home when he saw officers behind him.

Details.

[Whatever happened to the day when a man and his dog on a stolen forklift could enjoy a cold beer on a hot day?]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My grandparents lived on an oiltop road on the edge of town about a quarter mile off the highway. There was a liquor store on the corner. One day I noticed a man ride past the house a time or 2 on a lawnmower. When I asked the grownups about it, I was told he got too many DWI's and lost his license to drive, so he used his lawnmower to get to the liquor store.

Posts: 245 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: July 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post