TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    What happened to the smiley faces?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to the smiley faces? Login/Join 
posted
Hey, how come we can't put a smiley face, or other doo-dad on our posting headlines any more?

Is this some kind of economy drive by TDCAA?

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it's because they put the Smiley Face on the Aqua Water Corp. water tower here in Bastrop.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had noticed a problem with the icons at home, but thought it was being blocked by the latest version of Norton Firewall. Of course, maybe they thought your use of the smileys was just too ironic, Terry.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What exactly is a doo-dad?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not use them all that often but I do miss 'em a bit. I figured that it was an overactive security program as well.

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I particularly miss the bug-eyed surprised guy face. Or the really confused guy.

Posts: 515 | Location: austin, tx, usa | Registered: July 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I'm still alive and well in Amarillo, thank you very much.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frown Confused Big Grin Wink Red Face Razz Cool Roll Eyes Mad Smile Eek

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
test

It looks like the ones that go with the message header don't work (like Terry's hallmark smiley), but the ones in the message body do work, ala JB. Wink

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post