TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Cowboys v. Redskins
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cowboys v. Redskins Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I snuck up and put a jersey of my beloved Astros onto my son, who became angry but, try as he might, just couldn't seem to hit me. [sigh.]

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Someone in an Astros jersey who couldn't hit?

That sounds about right.

Big Grin

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I always knew Hitler was a Cowboy fan ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2triiYXSY8

(link is now fixed - SE)

[This message was edited by Shannon Edmonds on 01-21-08 at .]

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, so Favre is out. LT is out. Now it's Beli-cheat and former Red Raider, Wes Welker against the New York Giants. Is it okay to root for the Pats now?

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bob Cole>
posted
yes... but only because pitchers and catchers don't report to spring training for another 24 days, 8 hours and 12 minutes....

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is rooting for the team buses to break down on the way to the game an available option?

At least we're that much closer to pitchers and catchers reporting ... then providing specimens. Maybe we should have George Mitchell and Bud Selig talk to the Legislature about the need for accurate testing, eh?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And NASCAR

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Brumley:
I snuck up and put a jersey of my beloved Astros onto my son, who became angry but, try as he might, just couldn't seem to hit me. [sigh.]

Too funny!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all you Giants fans and those rooting for the upset. Clearly the better team won. I look forward to seeing the Cowboys vs the Colts in Super Bowl XXLIII.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post