TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Mark Cunningham transcript
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Cunningham transcript Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a transcript of testimony by Mark Cunningham on the penalty phase of a capital murder case and also a cross examination if available or could anyone tell me where to get a copy? Understand there should be a number around according to A. P. Merillat's book. Got a trial coming up in a couple of weeks and he just appeared on the defense expert list. Thanks for any help

Posts: 5 | Location: waco texas USA | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one I can email you. Let me know your email and I will get it to you today.

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check with Bobby Bell in Jackson County (361-782-7178) and Jaime Esparza in El Paso (915-546-2059).

Posts: 273 | Registered: January 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried emailing him some yesterday and may have broke the email.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post