TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Another Great Update
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Great Update Login/Join 
posted
It is amazing at how well and how quickly the TDCAA was able to put together such a great seminar in the aftermath of Ike.

I know it is no small feat to put together a seminar for the size of our membership. What a first rate job.

I know all of you worked very hard, and just wanted to say thanks for a job well done!

[This message was edited by Greg Gilleland on 01-17-09 at .]

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg beat me to it. Thanks TDCAA. Thank you, too, to Patrick and Gail who assisted me with work-related business while I was in Austin.

Ro-Later

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jumping in a bit late, but I was honoring the holiday by refusing to think about work at all. Wink I agree, the Annual was really wonderful this year, and I'm amazed that the good folks at TDCAA were able to pull together such a bang-up job so quickly. All of the speakers were interesting, and I learned a lot.

And I have to tell you, folks that weren't there, you missed two of the best presentations I've ever seen. I never thought I would enjoy an ethics class so much! Let's bring those guys (and Major "Joe") back as much as we can.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yours wasn't too shabby, either. TDCAA should bring you back as well.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post