TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Get it off your chest, yo!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get it off your chest, yo! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Funny, that was the initial picture I sent in to use for my articles in the Prosecutor, but they wouldn't accept it. I also tried Lionel Hutz's mugshot. Fortunately, they accepted the Herb Owens classic print that I've used for so many years.

Indeed, there may be licensing issues with Mr. Owens that might prevent the creation of David Newell mugs.

And he's armed.

[This message was edited by David Newell on 05-22-08 at .]

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure we can get Herbie to allow non-profit licensing of his photographic image of Newell for any product that can be imagined. The more ridiculous the product, the more likely Herbie will agree.

I know there are more Newell product ideas out there.

What about Newell's face on the labels of water bottles that are distributed at seminars? Or perhaps David's image as a watermark on all TDCAA publications?

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the bottled water idea. Similar to "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter," you could call the water, "You're drinking this?"

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or you could call it "What, me worry?"

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post