TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Is Your Trial Boring?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Your Trial Boring? Login/Join 
posted
I thought this editorial, by a nearly convicted murderer, does a good job of reminding us how we sometimes look:

Editorial on Boring Trial

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John,
You stole my thunder! I saved that op-ed last week to incorporate into my Demonstrative Evidence powerpoint. It's a classic. Hope it doesn't spawn some new 8th Amendment claims...

Sadly, try as I might, I couldn't figure out a way to weave into my powerpoint the week's top story about the Olsen triplet recently discovered living in a filthy basement.....

Posts: 280 | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As bored as that guy was, imagine if he had to sit through a civil trial. Nothing like listening to hours of a law clerk reading a deposition to give you thoughts of suicide.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently, there is more than one person bored with trials. Check out this description of how boring it is to watch An Impeachment Trial.

posted Hide Post
And, be careful to avoid the tricky Boredom Defense.

posted Hide Post
And this writer has perhaps the most creative solution to avoiding yet another long, boring trial: Deport the Sniper.

posted Hide Post
John, have we gotten to the point that you have to answer your own posts? Four in a row must be a record.

Posts: 126 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: October 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Apparently, the John Bradley Solution to Boredom is to post frequently on this forum ... Big Grin

(just kidding, jb -- your links are great ...)

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post