TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Forum Search Gone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forum Search Gone? Login/Join 
posted
Maybe I need a lesson in how to use the new infopop features (open topic 3.1.0), but my old methods of searching for material on the forum seem no longer to work. Has the ability to search been lost? Will it come back?

Posts: 2386 | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look to the right of the words "Our Community" above; the third word is "search":

MyPop� | register | search | faq | forum home

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have tried using it, but it does not seem to work. Basic search returns nothing, and the advanced search returned bogus results.

Posts: 2137 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Infopop is experiencing technical difficulties with their search engine and we are pressing them to fix it ASAP, but it is beyond our control at this time.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank God. I thought it was because I am so technically challanged.

Posts: 5 | Location: Newton, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The infopop search engine seems to be up and running now. Let us know if there are any future glitches.

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post