TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Kudos to my prosecutor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kudos to my prosecutor Login/Join 
posted
Tom Mitchell with the 25th Judicial District Attorney's Office has been handed some real hum dingers of cases by me since he has been here. In one case he managed to get a 36 count indictment for Aggravated Perjury, Witness Tampering, Retaliation, False Report to CPS on a lady who was attempting to hammer her ex-husband on custody issues. She plead to 19 counts, including all the Aggravated Perjury counts.

In another instance, Tom was able to secure an indictment for: Falsly holding oneself out as an attorney, in a case which has been part of an ongoing issue in our county that has lasted for about 25 years now. Its a long running feud.

Just from this investigator, Kudos for Tom Mitchell and our new hard charging District Attorney Heather Hollub. Its hard to say enough good things about her and her office they have done wonders for our district.

[This message was edited by Inv R Murphy on 07-28-09 at .]

Posts: 5 | Location: Guadalupe County, Texas | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Inv. Murphy. Good to see this Forum expanding to include words of encouragement from our law enforcement brethren.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post