TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    DWI enhancement needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DWI enhancement needed Login/Join 
posted
The U.S. Energy Department's watchdog says government agents hired to drive nuclear weapons and components in trucks sometimes got drunk on the job, including an incident last year when two agents were detained by police at a local bar during a convoy mission.

Details.

[So, what would the enhancement be for DWI with a weapon of mass destruction?]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a classic reckless driving. to wit: transportin' nukular waste while drunk.

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just be thankful it wasn't an open container violation. Wink

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Altho it sounds pretty scary--having nuclear weapons being driven around by intoxicated drivers--it's not as bad as it seems.

It's my understanding that all nuclear bombs have an "On/Off" switch. When turned "Off" it is pretty hard to get them to blow up. Moreover, before they go out the front gate, they always try to remember to turn each bomb "off."

I could be wrong. My military career consisted of being in Army ROTC for three years, and our tactics instructor was more into teaching us about grenades, claymores, and M-16s than nuclear weapons. An Air Force jock would know for sure. But that is my understanding.

I hope everyone can sleep better now.

Posts: 686 | Location: Beeville, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: March 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post