TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Patrol officer deserves recognition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patrol officer deserves recognition Login/Join 
posted
An OK patrolman finds 78 yr old hanging upside down in wrecked car two days after crash. How many of us would stop our vehicle because we saw skid marks on the road and then check the area? With all the skidmarks on the roads today, it would appear to be spectacular dedication to duty.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa071022_wz_oklasenior.19679d5dd.html

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's because he's in Oklahoma!

It makes you feel good to read that kind of article. That could be my mom.

Why can't the media focus more on the good things people do?

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgetown, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with you. I get so sick of the daily dose of doom and gloom related by the media. Also, more facts and less editorial would improve the content.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's good stuff. When we find articles like this one, we should post them and talk about them more often too.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post