TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    TDCAA Regional DWI Training - Good Stuff!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TDCAA Regional DWI Training - Good Stuff! Login/Join 
posted
I don't know if any other regional DWI trainings are scheduled but I highly recommend them. I and several members of my staff attended the one in Conroe last week and it was excellent! More importantly, there were probably a dozen officers from my jurisdiction. I'm amazed that Clay and Warren could impart so much information and knowledge in a one day seminar. The cop-prosecutor format was tremendous as well. Good job, guys!

Posts: 276 | Location: Liberty County, Texas | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First, thank you Mike for your kind comments.

Second. We are in East and North Texas.
Feb 24, in Marshall
Feb 25 in Lufkin

Feb 28 in Georgetown (Blood search warrents)

March 7 in Paris

March 30 in Seymore
March 31 in Decater
April 1 in Haskell (no joke)

Registration is already out for all of the February Schools

The March Schools will come out in the next couple of weeks

Thanks to MikeLittle and his crew in Liberty County,Michael McDougal and the Conroe DA's office, and David Weeks and the Walker County Da's office we trained 116 in Conroe.

Hey North and East Texas, see if you can beat that.

Contact me if you need any info about these schools or planning one of your own.

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are using Clay and his skills to kick off the use of search warrants here in Williamson County for the collection of blood samples in DWI cases. (If you are a lurking defense attorney, please do not tell your clients about this development.)

I highly recommend you take advantage of the great training that you get for FREE because of a grant from our government. This is your tax dollars at work.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clay A.:
First, thank you Mike for your kind comments.

Second. We are in East and North Texas.
Feb 24, in Marshall
Feb 25 in Lufkin

Feb 28 in Georgetown (Blood search warrents)

March 7 in Paris

March 30 in Seymore
March 31 in Decater
April 1 in Haskell (no joke)

Registration is already out for all of the February Schools

The March Schools will come out in the next couple of weeks

Thanks to MikeLittle and his crew in Liberty County,Michael McDougal and the Conroe DA's office, and David Weeks and the Walker County Da's office we trained 116 in Conroe.

Hey North and East Texas, see if you can beat that.

Contact me if you need any info about these schools or planning one of your own.

Posts: 53 | Location: Arlington TX USA | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While we work on putting registration forms on the web cite, send me an e-mail at abbott@tdcaa.com and I will send you the information and registration form.

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post