TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Expert witness...Patricia A Crane
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expert witness...Patricia A Crane Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone ever come across Patricia A Crane as an expert witness? She is an Assistant Professor of Nursing from Galveston who will be testifying in my Agg Sex Assault trial next week and talking about my SANE exam. I'd appreciate any pointers or even a transcript of her testimony if anyone has one.

Posts: 12 | Registered: April 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If that is the same person we know, she is doing research on SANE exams across the state. Our children's advocacy center is participating, based on her donation of an expensive camera for use during exams. I recommend you call our CAC executive director (Brenda Staples) at 512-943-3701 for details. And she can direct you to our local SANE person who has worked with her.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've spoken to our SANE contact. She says she's very well thought of, has done many papers, has won awards, and teaches at UTMB. She doesn't do SANE exams at UTMB because she's not SANE certified by the Texas AG's Office. However, she's done a lot of exams in other states and I think in Beaumont. She's been an OBGYN nurse practitioner for more than 20 years.

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jenny

Kevin has a good friend that was/is very active with the CAC and the medical community down in Galveston. I'd bet she could give you the scoop if there is any.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post