TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Republic of Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republic of Texas Login/Join 
posted
Have a case, man files declaration of copyright and power of attorney with county clerk. Does not name a court or judicial entity as required with Securing A Document by Deception(want to file this charge because will be 1st degree) the closest thing I can find is at the bottom of each page is the "Notice of International Commercial Claim Administrative Remedy". Is that enough for a "judicial entity? Anyone have any experience with this or thoughs would be welcome! Thanks !!

Posts: 41 | Location: Abilene, Taylor Co., TX. | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Bob Cole>
posted
The document might fit under 37.13 as a record of a fradulent court, see also 32.48 and 37.10. You might also look at Govt Code 51.901. Don't let the ROTtens get the upper hand on you, or it will be a big mess. They tried to really hinder us a couple of years ago. Hang in there>

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We just tried an ROT member for False I.D. as a Peace Officer. He was pro se (of course), and did the whole fringe-around-the-flag-no-jurisdiction thing. Six-minute guilty; max probation. BTW, he can't pay his $750 fine because we are no longer on the gold standard. Yes, they can be annoying, but they are entertaining as well.
-Tom

Posts: 62 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I once heard of a judge who told a ROT member that he could pay his fine in GOLD and we would convert it to US currency ourselves. The gold was never forthcoming.

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post