TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Aggregated Theft Jury Charge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aggregated Theft Jury Charge Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have a good aggregated theft jury charge? I have looked all through McClung's, but there is no aggregation language to be found.

Also, I am looking for a charge that deals with an indictment alleging multiple paragraphs in order to prove the underlying offenses which are aggregated. Any thoughts on how to prepare the charge under those circumstances?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can email it to me at dwsmith@co.brazos.tx.us. Thanks!

[This message was edited by Danny Smith on 10-28-08 at .]

Posts: 52 | Location: Williamson County, Texas, United States | Registered: April 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody has one of these?

Posts: 52 | Location: Williamson County, Texas, United States | Registered: April 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recommend you contact Doug Arnold in our office. He plead a guy on such a case and worked on the issue. He even put up a map on his wall with pins for all the places the theft occurred around Texas.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post