TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    need form for court ordered subpoena
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need form for court ordered subpoena Login/Join 
posted
I need a form to please the non-attorney powers that be in Austin that have control of medical records.

And yes, I have reviewed the former threads regarding "a subpoena ordered by a judicial officer" but in 17 years of prosecution I have never had to secure a judge's signature to have an out of county subpoena honored. I have previously been through the debates with this hospital chain and we had the problem solved. Although they still have the same personnel as the last time our office had this conflict, they have now reverted to their former position of refusing to acknowledge a subpoena issued by a district/county clerk and requiring "a subpoena issued by a judicial officer".

So what I need is the form or the language to properly construct an out of county criminal subpoena.

Thanks for your help!

GG

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot me an email to Johnf.Lopez@co.travis.tx.us and I will send you one.

-JFL

Posts: 21 | Location: Austin, TX, USA | Registered: November 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much, John. I emailed you right at 5pm.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post